Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just For You

Hi Guys!
Well I hope you're not sick of me yet. I know I've had several posts this last week and
 here's another one! :-)
I hope everyone's weekend went well. Its cool and sunny here, about 60-65 degrees. I just fed my ducks who are happily playing in the pond while my daughter kayaks. We haven't lost any ducks in a good month or so. Quite an accomplishment. But the turtles are lazy in the fall, that's why....
So what do you think of this Nellie Snellen cutie? I like the cat. myself. Looks like he's saying "Me! Me! OOOh, pick me!" :-)
Speaking of  "picking me" , you all have just a week or so left to join in my blog candy if you haven't already done so. I'll be drawing the winner Nov 1st. :-)

Recipe:
Paper: Crate paper
Colors: Prismacolors and Lyras
Ticket Sentiments: Whimsy Stamps
Brads: Basic Grey
Red Button: gift
Ribbon: Sew Sweet


Challenges:
Cuddly Buddly -  - a card for your best friend
Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes
Stampin With The Dragon - – Buttons & Bows
Totally Papercrafts - layer upon layer
Wags 'n Whiskers - - fall colours
Forever Friends -  must include an animal -


Thanks for coming by for a snoop!


20 comments:

Gretha said...

This card is beautiful and I love the colors on the kraftpaper.
The image is lovely.
Thanks for being my new follower.
As you can see I`m your new follower too.
Hugs Gretha

Linda Wescott said...

so Cute. Love the paper and ribbon and all the other embellis you have too. Love lin

Crafteezee said...

Awesome colouring on Kraft Dorcas. Love it. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, that image is so cute ... and your colouring is fantastic, love it xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Dorcas!! Love that fun green and white ribbon!

Yay for lazy turtles that leave your duckies alone:-)

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Dorcas, gorgeous card as usual!!! thought i had better come and see your fab blog!.
I had a look at your tuts and i am so excited about them im gonna come back tomorrow and study them they are just what i need! thanks!!! hope your well? hugs.

XxJULESxX said...

Oh i nearly forgot, i have candy on my blog!

Debbie said...

No, I'm not sick of you, I love your posts. and just to let you know, the weather here was just as spectacular. I am so happy you haven't lost any ducks that is an accomplishment.

Now on to your card, it is quite adorable..

Hugs
Debbie

June Nelson said...

How on earth could we get sick of your posts, your cards are a delight and I for one cant wait to see your next creation, this is fantastic ove it soooo much xxxxxxxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous use of the buttons and bows theme on this lovely creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Dorcas.
luv
Debby

Tine said...

Hi Dorcas. How do you find the time to make all these cards! LOL. Another fabby coloured image on Kraft.
Tine :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the image, thanks for joining in with us at stampin with the Dragon.
Kevin xx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

How could I ever get sick of you?!
Never! :-)

Annette Allen said...

so so cute..

Tracy said...

Both of their little faces are so sweet. :-) Your card is just adorable Dorcas. Fun papers too!
P.S. Glad to know your duckies are getting a little break from the turtles. :-)

Pami said...

Super card Dorcas, and I love your papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wags n Whiskers this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Jeni said...

Soooo adorable Dorcas! That image is such a cutie pie. Love your design. ~jeni :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww fabulous card, luv the cheeky image, awesome colouring, lovely stitching, great papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creation..... Beautiful image and I love all of the different papers..... Thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly....Hope to see you again......

Hugs
Judith

Related Posts with Thumbnails